Saturday, August 28, 2010

Town Festival

We live in a small town and the highlight of this weekend was out towns Festival. Truthfully I've never been to it and I've lived here most of my life, however my oldest had to be there to help with the fundraiser for her band.

I was surprised that I actually had a good time!

All the newly elected and those still running showed up. The parade was alot of fun! They even threw candy to the kids. David Shepard got out of his truck to give these kids some suckers. I thought that was pretty cool! You just never know what you might see in a local parade! Especially in a small town!



And then there were the rides and shaved ice..........
Pretty sure she enjoyed both!!

I guess if you HAVE to be up at 7am on a Saturday this was not a bad way to spend it!



No comments:

Post a Comment